Welcome to the East Coast Pilot website
‘East Coast Pilot’ is the best-selling pilot book for the coast, rivers and creeks between Great Yarmouth and Ramsgate, now in its 4th Edition and written solely by us for all who cruise these waters, just as we do.
The web resource for Imray’s
‘East Coast Pilot’
- the first choice for East Coast cruising
Site last updated 21 Aug 2017
Sign up for email newsletters >>
- local news items that affect pilotage and
Navigation around the ECP area.
Latest: Havengore Bridge; Sheerness light……
Keep in touch with the ECP Community
- sign up for our free email newsletters. - ask Honorary Port Pilots for personal advice.
- submit suggested book updates. - contact the Team.
Cookies are present on this site in connection with advertising, and counting visitor traffic.
All site content © Garth Cooper and Dick Holness. All Rights Reserved
Fly the ECP flag! ECP burgees now available >>
- keep your 4th Edition of ECP bang up to date with our unique service.
Most recent updates St. Kats, Strood YC and Brightlingsea updates…..
- links to East Coast
- download and print chartlets of the Deben and Ore entrances that are created from the latest Trinity House surveys.
- download and print other useful diagrams for the East Coast.
- tidal predictions for East Coast locations.
Follow us on Twitter
book updates >>
We have added new advice dated 31 May to accompany the chartlet for the Ore entrance.