Welcome to the East Coast Pilot website
‘East Coast Pilot’ is the best-selling pilot book for the coast, rivers and creeks between Great Yarmouth and Ramsgate, now in its 4th Edition and written solely by us for all who cruise these waters, just as we do.
The web resource for Imray’s ‘East Coast Pilot’
- the first choice for East Coast cruising
Site last updated 30 Nov 2016
Sign up for email newsletters >>
- local news items that affect pilotage and
Navigation around the ECP area.
Latest: New Brightlingsea HM; Rowhedge pontoon
Keep in touch with the ECP Community
- sign up for our free email newsletters. - ask Honorary Port Pilots for personal advice.
- submit suggested book updates. - contact the Team.
Cookies are present on this site in connection with advertising, and counting visitor traffic.
All site content © Colin Jarman, Garth Cooper and Dick Holness. All Rights Reserved
Fly the ECP flag! ECP burgees now available >>
- keep your 4th Edition of ECP bang up to date with our unique service.
Most recent updates Oct 2016, Swale chapter.
- links to East Coast
- download and print chartlets of the Deben and Ore entrances that are created from the latest Trinity House surveys.
- download and print other useful diagrams for the East Coast.
- tidal predictions for East Coast locations.
Follow us on Twitter
Colin Jarman was laid to rest in a ceremony attended by his family and friends and close colleagues on
28 November. Thank you for the many kind messages, which gave comfort to his wife and family.
He will long be remembered. A tribute to Colin is on this website here; and, just as he wished,
ECP will most certainly continue.