Welcome to the East Coast Pilot website
Keep your copy of the book up to date using the resources on this website.
As ever, constructive feedback to the webmaster about the site is most welcome!
For updates for the all-new 2022 edition of Imray's 'North Sea Passage Pilot', go to the NSPP page>>
‘East Coast Pilot’ is the best-selling pilot book for the coast, rivers and creeks between Great Yarmouth and Ramsgate, now in its 5th Edition and written solely by us for all who cruise these waters, just as we do.
Site last updated 28th May 2023 (Home page).
Latest News >>
- local news items that affect pilotage and Navigation around the ECP area.
Latest: Thames Barrier; Halfpenny Pier; New Deben and Ore chartlets; new bridge at Gt. Yarmouth.....
- The latest 2023 chartlets of the Deben and Ore entrances.
- download and print other useful info for the East Coast, plus any book update chartlets and Rolling Road diagrams.
Book Updates >>
- keep your 5th Edition of ECP bang up to date with our unique service.
Recent updates (Edn 5): Queenborough; Thames; Halfpenny Pier; Limehouse; Faversham; Thames; Swale; Fambridge; Harwich; Woodbridge…
Engage with the ECP Community >>
- contact the Team
- ask Honorary Port Pilots for local advice.
- submit suggested book updates.