Welcome to the new 2023 East Coast Pilot website
Our website has been completely rewritten to reduce complexity and work better on mobile devices as well as the desktop. Constructive feedback to the webmaster is most welcome! The site is still a work in progress.
For updates for the 2022 edition of Imray's 'North Sea Passage Pilot', go to the NSPP page>>
‘East Coast Pilot’ is the best-selling pilot book for the coast, rivers and creeks between Great Yarmouth and Ramsgate, now in its 5th Edition and written solely by us for all who cruise these waters, just as we do.
Keep your copy of the book up to date using the resources on this website.
Site last updated 20th March 2023.
Latest News >>
- local news items that affect pilotage and Navigation around the ECP area.
Latest: SYH groceries; Deben warning; WRECK!!.....
- The latest 2022 chartlets of the Deben and Ore entrances.
- download and print other useful info for the East Coast, plus any book update chartlets and Rolling Road diagrams.
Book Updates >>
- keep your 5th Edition of ECP bang up to date with our unique service.
Recent updates (Edn 5): Limehouse; Faversham; Thames; Swale; Fambridge; Harwich; Woodbridge…
Engage with the ECP Community >>
- contact the Team
- ask Honorary Port Pilots for local advice.
- submit suggested book updates.