SIGN UP for free updates/News emails
If you would like to subscribe to this popular free service, we will occasionally send you a short Email newsletter, listing recent News items and changes and updates to the site. View the latest email newsletter (22 February 2023)>>
News items and updates to the ‘East Coast Pilot’ site itself are also usually applied straight away although there may be a short interval while we verify them. News of these may appear on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
The newsletters are published about 2-3 times in Summer, less often in Winter. Subscribing or unsubscribing is easy using the form below, or you can unsubscribe using the link provided at the foot of our emails. We have over 1500 subscribers to date.
Please set your spam filter to allow emails from email@example.com.
If you have already signed up, but do not receive any emails from us, please tell the webmaster.
By subscribing below, I understand that my name and email address will be held securely by YMLP and used only for ECP emails. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time, at which point those details will be erased.
Our Data Security Policy is as follows:
1. Every subscriber has complete control over their data. They are free to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
2. Only a subscriber will ever register his/her details with us. We never ‘add’ any other addresses.
3. We use a 3rd-party service to store personal data and to send email newsletters, ‘Your Mailing List Provider’. (YMLP). YMLP is a GDPR-compliant ‘permission-only’ service, see https://www.ymlp.com/antispam_policy.html
4. Your name and email address is held only on YMLP’s computer system, remains confidential between us and will never be used for any purpose other than for ECP communications.
5. Every communication from us includes a link to the ‘unsubscribe’ function.